Average Temperatures in Saratov, Russia
- The mean temperature in Saratov, Russia is cool at 5.8 degrees Celsius (42.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 31.9 °C (57.4°F) which is a above moderate range.
- The hottest month (July) is really warm with an average temperature of 21.4 degrees Celsius (70.52 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (very cold) having an average temperature of -10.5 degrees Celsius (13.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Saratov
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Saratov Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Saratov
- Gor'Kij, Russia - 538.5 kms (334.6 miles) NNW
- Elat'Ma, Russia - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) NW
- Pavelec, Russia - 520.2 kms (323.2 miles) WNW
- Tambov, Russia - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) WNW
- Kursk, Russia - 680.9 kms (423.1 miles) W
- Voronez, Russia - 468.8 kms (291.3 miles) W
- Volgograd, Russia - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) SSW
- Lugansk, Ukraine - 587.4 kms (365 miles) WSW
- Rostov On Don, Russia - 656.9 kms (408.2 miles) SW
- Elista, Russia - 600 kms (372.8 miles) SSW
- Jaskul', Russia - 599.6 kms (372.6 miles) S